>Meet Biomeds ประตูสู่ ชุมชน วิศวกรรมชีวการแพทย์ มหิดล 2007
>Biomed ebooks คัดเลือกหนังสืออีเล็กทรอนิคและตำราดีๆสำหรับชาวbiomeds
> Nanomedicine เรื่องราวเบื้องต้นเกี่ยวกับนาโนเทคโนโลยี่ ที่เกี่ยวกับวิศวกรรมชีวการแพทย์
>Engineering Home Study มี VDO lectures ดีๆ สำหรับ การเรียนทั้งสายวิทยาศาสตร์และวิศวกรรมศาตร์ มากมายเรียนกันไปจนแก่…จนเก่ง
>Biomed News Update เก็บข่าว มาบอกเล่ากัน ติดตามข่าวสารใหม่ๆในวงการ Biomed ต่างประเทศ
>Engineering Resources แบ่งปันตำราเรียน Download Free E books ที่คัดสรรแล้ว สำหรับเด็กวิดวะโดยเฉพาะจ้า
> จาก Amazon.com ได้ที่นี่จ้า สั่งซื้อตำราเรียนต่างประเทศ หมวด Biomedical Engineering ที่ได้แนะนำไว้ในเวปนี้
Thai Regenerative Medicine Links:
>http://www.biotec.or.th/biotechnology-th/newsdetail.asp?id=1967 Stemcell @ Biotec Thailand
Thailand Biomedical Engineering Links
- BioDevices Biz – Medical devices and diagnostics portal and B2B marketplace.
- Bioengineering – Sloan Career Cornerstone Center, a non-profit resource center, provides information on bioengineering as a career.
- Bio-Engineering Student Society – Students who share common research interests in bioengineering and applied biology at Rutgers University.
- Biomechanics Knowledge Repository (Biomch-W) – An organized collection of biomechanics related information in a wiki.
- Biomedical Engineering – Wikipedia article on this new discipline which applies engineering principles and techniques to the medical field.
- Biomedical Engineering Website – Reza Najafi provides a collection of useful information and links, including service and operating manuals for various items of medical equipment.
- BME Central – Jobs, news items, and listings of labs, researchers and companies in the sector.
- Creating Engineers and Products for the Healthcare Industry – Weblog by Joaquin Mayoral, Ph.D., which aims to help biomedical engineering students by increasing their insight into what they need to know to get a position in the medical device and pharmaceutical industries.
- EBME Biomedical Engineering – Medical, biomedical and clinical engineering portal website. Educational articles, discussion forum, recruitment section.
- Electrobionics – Electronics in Biology; Biology in Electronics – Research and references on electric and magnetic fields and pulsed power in biological systems.
- The Equipment Review – Medical equipment reviews by users.
- Flinders Biomedical Engineering – Clinical engineering and laboratory equipment support to Flinders Medical Centre, medical device research and development in Adelaide, and biomedical consultancy and training internationally
- The Foundry – Biomedical Business Consultants – Transform concepts into companies.
- Human Brain Mapping – The Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) has evolved in response to the explosion in the field of human functional neuroimaging. Provides an educational forum for Human Brain Mapping research exchanges.
- Kevin Tan’s Biomedical Engineering – Advice for Students – Opinions and information about biomedical engineering programs and careers. Directed toward Chinese students.
- Medical Device Forum – Bulletin board-newsgroup for Medical Device industry professionals. Share ideas, discuss current issues, or seek solutions regarding the design, manufacture, or regulation of medical devices.
- Medical Engineer – Resources for Medical Engineering including jobs boards, discussion forums, and online calculation tools. Features the open definitions discussion project.
- Models of Fetoplacental Blood Circulation – 1993 thesis describing blood circulation of human placenta, with in vitro experiments and models. Language: Italian and English.
- Motus Bioengineering, Inc. – Motus uses gyroscopes to quantify gait, tremor, dyskinesia, and range of motion in individuals with Parkinson’s, stroke, and sport injuries, and can track rehabilitation outcome.
- NanoLight Technologies – Marine bioluminescent and fluorescent proteins for medical diagnostics, tumor imaging, and drug discovery.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information – U.S. government-funded national resource for molecular biology information. Access to many public databases and other references, including the draft human genome.
- Neurobot – Neuroscience and bioengineering blog.
- Nippon Medical Research – Biomedical venture company with an injectable antibiotic for MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)infections.
- Oliver Wagner, Ph.D. – Assistant Professor at the Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Taiwan. Includes curriculum vitae and examples of current scientific work.
- Optobionics – Provides information on an artificial silicon retina for restoring vision in humans.
- Radiophysical Methods in Medicine – Biomedical engineering, biomedical physics, biomechanics, and bioacoustics. Institute of Applied Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences
- Reiners Biomedical Engineering Site – Reiner Beck lists his favourite links regarding medical science and biomedical engineering.
- Roar Biomedical, Inc. – Fluorescence-based protein activity kits with “Spectral Interference Protection”.
- Storm2k.com – Links relating to surgical technology and images of surgical tools.
Biomedical Engineering databases
- BIOSIS Previews– Primary index of the literature of biology. Combines Biological Abstracts and Biological Abstracts/RRM (Reviews, Reports, Meetings).
- MEDLINE – the primary index for medical literature, including medicine, nursing, dentistry, and veterinary medicine.
- PubMed – provides access to MEDLINE plus additional information.
- Annual Reviews Online – Covers topics in biomedical, physical and social sciences.
- BIOETHICSLINE – covering ethics and related public policy issues in health care and biomedical research
- BioOne – Provides access to full-text of over 40 peer-reviewed journals and bulletins published by AIBS member societies and other closely related organizations
- Chemical Abstracts Student Edition – indexes over 200 of the most widely held chemistry journals. Designed specifically for use by undergraduate students. Use SciFinder for the complete Chemical Abstracts.
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health) Plus with Full Text
- Engineering Index (EI) – contains Compendex, EI WEB – indexes scholarly journals and conferences in all areas of engineering.
- IEEE Xplore – indexing and full-text of IEEE publications.
- INSPEC – indexes scholarly literature in physics, electronics, and electrical and computer engineering.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
- Web of Science (Science Citation) – a subject/author index but unique in its cited-reference search – which scientific works have been cited and by whom.
- Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology Online – covering chemical and process engineering, industrial and applied chemistry, materials science, polymer science, biotechnology. Includes extensive information on chemical products, processes, and economics.
- SPIE Digital Library – International Society for Optical Engineering Digital Library
- SciFinder Scholar – provides access to the unabridged version of Chemical Abstracts as well as full-text American Chemical Society journals.
- Academic Search Complete – a good source for undergraduates; many full-text articles; interdisciplinary, with good coverage of the applied sciences
- AcademicOneFile – interdisciplinary and a good undergraduate engineering sources; many full-text articles.
- LexisNexis Academic – Provides both full-text and abstracts for a wide range of general-interest wire services, newspapers and magazines from around the world. A legal database is included in Lexis-Nexis Academic.
- Dissertation Abstracts International – Contains more than 1.5 million entries representing the work of authors from over 1,000 North American and European universities. All subject areas are covered
- Web of Science (ISI Web of Knowledge) – (Science Citation) – a subject/author index but unique in its cited-reference search – which scientific works have been cited and by whom.
- Food and Drug Administration, Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
- Government Information – UT Library Online
- Indexes for Government Information
- National Biological Information Infrastructure (NBII)
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- NIH Stem Cell Information
- National Library of Medicine
- The Visible Human Project – It is the creation of complete, anatomically detailed, three-dimensional representations of the normal male and female human bodies. Acquisition of transverse CT, MR and cryosection images of representative male and female cadavers has been completed.
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Biodiversity & Biological Collections – “Devoted to information of interest to systematists and other biologists of the organismic kind. Within these pages you will find information about specimens in biological collections, taxonomic authority files, directories of biologists, the Delta system and links for hundreds of biodiversity and collection resources.”
- BIOME The Hub for Internet Resources in the Health and Life Sciences – is a free catalogue of hand-selected and evaluated Internet resources for students, lecturers, researchers and practitioners in the Health and Life Sciences.
- BioMed Central – is an independent publishing house committed to providing immediate open access to peer-reviewed biomedical research”
- Biomedical Digital Libraries – is an Open Access, peer-reviewed, online journal that considers manuscripts on all aspects of digital library content and usage in biomedical settings, including academic medical centers, research and development institutes, and health care institutions.
- BioOne – is the product of innovative collaboration between scientific societies, libraries, academe and the private sector. BioOne brings to the Web a uniquely valuable aggregation of the full-texts of high-impact bioscience research journals.”
- National Science Digital Library – NSDL
- Public Library of Science (PLoS)- is a world leading provider of freely accessible peer-reviewed online research, just keeps on growing.”
- WWW Virtual Library: Biosciences
Scientific/Academic- search engines
- bmesource.org – is a shared web portal for the biomedical technology design community. It provides a guide to high-quality, basic information about clinical problems, biomedical technologies that address them and business and law resources that assist in technology transfer
- EEVL– Engineering Section
- Entrez, the Life Sciences Search Engine – A gateway to searching a variety of databases including PubMed, a protein sequence database, a nucleotide sequence database, various genomes, a molecular modeling database, taxonomy, population study data, human genes and disorders, various textbooks, and NCBI’s gene expression and hybridization array repository (GEO) data.
- GDB Human Genome Database
- Google Scholar
- INFORMINE – Scholarly Internet Resource Collections
- OAIster – OAIster is a union catalog of digital resources. We provide access to these digital resources by “harvesting” their descriptive metadata (records) using OAI-PMH (the Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting).
- Scirus – “Scirus is the most comprehensive science-specific search engine on the Internet. Driven by the latest search engine technology, Scirus searches over 250 million science-specific Web pages